It’s time for some more Duke and Zink, mouths and all. On Today’s Agenda: the next Alien vs Predator movie will star Arizona and Tennesee as the monsters, Ann Romney struggles, she swears, nobody can afford college no more, plus other random stuff we feel like talking about!
Listen away! Feel free to leave a comment and spread the word if you are so inclined!
Here’s the episode (show notes are below):
Episode 7 — Download (MP3)
Intro and the Key Elements (0:00 – 37:30)
- The Key Elements
- “George Zimmerman to be charged for shooting Trayvon Martin, according to reports” by Laura Clawson (Daily Kos)
- “Quien es mas malo: Tennessee vs. Arizona” by Cory Doctorow (BoingBoing)
- “Teen Pregnancies Highest in States With Abstinence-Only Policies” by Amanda Peterson Beadle (Think Progress)
- “U.S. Teenage Pregnancies, Births and Abortions: National and State Trends and Trends by Race and Ethnicity” by Guttmacher Institute
- “Mitt Romney: Mothers Should Be Required to Work Outside Home or Lose Benefits” by Ryan Grim (Huffington Post)
- “Ann Romney in Twitter Spat with Democrat Hilary Rosen” by Unknown (The Daily Beast)
- “Rep. Virginia Foxx On People With Student Loans: ’I Have Littler Tolerance’ For Them” by Scott Keyes (Think Progress)
- “Average undergraduate tuition and fees, etc.” by National Center for Education Statistics
- “Let’s talk a little bit about college tuition inflation” by Unknown (Guns and Bullets)
- Shaun’s Beef: The White House Google+ Page (on the Buffet Rule)